Welcome to our Printables Library! You do not need a password to download patterns. Just hover with your cursor over the image that you would like to download and an arrow will appear. If the images don’t show up immediately you may want to give it some time to load. Please contact me if you have any problems or feedback, I would love to know why you are visiting this page!
- 19th Century People (Mix and Match)
- Bible Stories
- Black History
- Folk and Fairy Tales
- Greek Myths
- Music and Composers
- Puppet templates to Use with Profile Sihouettes
- Shadow puppetry
- Step-by-step guide to making a shadow puppet from templates
- Instructional video how to make a puppet with rods using velcro (example: Pegasus)
- Instructional video how to make a puppet using rods with painters/duct tape (example: Wolf)
- Instructional video how to make silhouette puppets from Bible Stories templates in the Printable Library
Templates of men, women, and children in 19th century attire with individual heads, upper, and lower bodies and attributes. These templates are suitable to act out stories from the Underground Railroad and other historical events, as well as some 19th century folk and fairy tales.
Here you will find templates of men, women, and children in biblical clothing with heads, upper and lower bodies and attributes. These puppets can be used for stories from both the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) and the New Testament.
In this section you will find printables of famous African Americans, including puppets that may be used to act out stories from the Underground Railroad (see also “19th Century People (Mix and Match)..
Few stories are more popular with children and families than folk and fairy tales! More will be added over time.
Greek Mythology is a fun and popular subject in many classrooms and homes. Click on the icon above each image to view and download the PDF file.
On this site you will find printables for musicians, composers, and compositions, including the symphonic fairy tale Peter and the Wolf. Puppets will be added over time.
Here you will find templates of puppets with just shapes for the head, which you need to replace by a profile silhouette. You will find instructions how to make a silhouettes of somebody’s face from a photo in the following blog posts:
- How to make shadow puppets of family members
- How to make a puppet of a historical figure (example Martin Luther King)
- How to make a wedding cake topper using profile silhouettes
Here you will find 18th and 19th century vehicles and horses to transport puppets, which may be used to act out stories from the Underground Railroad.