- 19th Century People (Mix and Match)
- Black History
- Folk and Fairy Tales
- Greek Myths
- Music and Composers
- Puppet templates to Use with Profile Sihouettes
- Shadow puppetry
- Step-by-step guide to making a shadow puppet from templates
- Instructional video how to make a puppet using rods with painters/duct tape
Templates of men, women, and children in 19th century attire with individual heads, upper, and lower bodies and attributes. These templates are suitable to act out stories from the Underground Railroad and other historical events, as well as some 19th century folk and fairy tales.
In this section you will find printables of famous African Americans, including puppets that may be used to act out stories from the Underground Railroad (see also “19th Century People (Mix and Match)..
Few stories are more popular with children and families than folk and fairy tales! More will be added over time.
Greek Mythology is a fun and popular subject in many classrooms and homes! My own children loved Greek myths as children, and I’ve had many workshop performances at libraries, classrooms, and summer camps. Click on the icon above each image to view and download the PDF file. More printables will be added over time.
On this site you will find printables for musicians, composers, and compositions, including the symphonic fairy tale Peter and the Wolf. Puppets will be added over time.
Here you will find templates of puppets with just shapes for the head, which you need to replace by a profile silhouette. You will find instructions how to make a silhouettes of somebody’s face from a photo in the following blog posts:
- How to make shadow puppets of family members
- How to make a puppet of a historical figure (example Martin Luther King)
- How to make a wedding cake topper using profile silhouettes
Here you will find 18th and 19th century vehicles to transport puppets, which may be used to act out stories from the Underground Railroad.